My PG aspirations ??!!!!

Posted by Robbie | Posted in | Posted on Monday, January 02, 2006

wel .. there ve been so many comedies(???!!!) in my life but the latest is the best(?!! no .. not for me) .. one fine day, long long ago (nearly a year back to be exact) , i finished all my tasks at office (the client office was closed for xmas .. apidiye new yr kum serthu.. but india la namma work pannanum .. no no .. work ellam illa .. office varanum .. yen na , billablitiy .. never work in client place) and was vettiya sittin in my seat not knowin wat to do .. mail ellam check panni mudinjathu ... and my seat is s'wre in the highway .. everyone ( to me, itz 'everyone '.. but wat i meant was , many) passing that way to their seats 'll stop at my place (note it ... they stop only when 'm jobless .. ppl turn blind when 'm working) and ask if i ve finished with checkin my yahoo mails, my company id mails, client id mails(me in client site ..), etc., .. poor me .. :( .. gotta laugh and tel, 'yep .. almost over' .. and all u get in return is "man, try to work at least once in a while" .. thevaya ithellam .. sivane nu oru orama naa iruken .. thedi vandhu itha soliye aaganuma???? ellam ennoda neram ...

seri nu, appa torture thaanga mudiyaama, plus life la oru meaning venume nu MBA pannalam nu decide panninen .. naa ennoda life-laye panna peria thappu ithuthaan nu pinnadi thaanga therinjathu .. things wre outta my hands by the time i realised it ... nywayz, matter ku varalam .. epadiyo, details ellam collect panni ( athu onnu thaan koraichal ... hmm :-/ ) , oru nalla univ (??!!!???? apadiya???!! ) la application ellam vaangi apply panni formalities and tests ellam finish panni join panniten .. ( appaada nu nenachen .. illa .. athellam oru matter-e illa .. inime thaan vishayame starting nu ippo thaanga theriyuthu ) .. all these happened and in the mean time, i was switched to a fixed bid project and t'was a very tight proj .. and 'me the gr8' was the only amateur in that project ... and u know wat .. ennoda neram .. my pl hated freshers and esp gals ...

"watz ur degree?" - my pl
"B.E" - naan thaanga
"wat technology?" -pl
" Java / J@EE" - me
" ouff .. who gave u 'n all degree???? .. i asked wat tech in ur b.e "
oooooooh .. okie okie .. question wasn't clear to me the first time ..
" oh sorry .. EEE "
" after doin electrical, y the hell did u come for a s/w job?? now i ve to put up with ppl like u .."

this was the sorta friendly(??!) conversation i used have with my pl and v hardly ever conversed .. the very few occasions that v did, v ended up hating each other more and more .. nywayz .. i'll blog all that in a different post .. so, i started havin soo much work that i harldy went home .. was literally living in office ... wat with the fact that i really was bad in programming and also, the deadlines to be met wre tooo short, i had to put in extra hours .. thus went my semester up in smoke ... i didnt write that sem exams .. gud start .. first sem-e intha latchanam .......

adutha sem-layavathu clear pannalaam nu i thought .. like i told, t'was a fixed bid proj .. t'was over in five months .. apram, release ( thank god for li'l favors) ... next project was a kewl one .. long term proj and so deadlines wre sorta kewl .. so, i decided to pursue my mba dreams .. oooh ... ( entha nerathula dream nu sonneno, dream-a ve iruku innum .... this month i ve booked my exam slots .. lemme c how 'm gonna fare) ..

ippo thaanga peria unmai onnu therinjathu .. corres/. MBA na , regular mba maathiri illa ... rules ellam they changed this year only it seems (next year panneerkalaam illa .. y now?? after all thse yrs??? vera year-e kedaikalaya?).. new rules .. blimey!! they ve multi-choice questions only in xamz!!!!!!!!!! (HORROR .. &*$$#%^) and to get ur MBA DEGREE (he he he .. wat a joke) , all u gotta do(??!!! ) is memorize ur text book which they r kind enough to give u once u pay ur fee .... (**&&%^$#$%#) .. "book la irukaratha mug adikanum.. avlo thaane "-nu neenga ninaikalam .. appadi thattifying easy-a irunthirundha, oru state rank illa at least oru district rank vaangi innaiku peria aala iruka maatena?? athu mudiyaathathaala thaane i am wat i am today?!! yen kashtam enaku .. exam vera nearing .. enna panrathune theriyala ..

when i tel my kashtam to folks, they jus laugh thinkin itz a comedy .. man!! my life is not a comedy .. aana onnu .. i'll clear all my papers .. four yrs time iruku illa ... paarthukalam .. etho kashtathilayum oru nalla kaalam .. padikaren nu solli (burning the midnite oil for the past ten days ... he he he) , ennoda roomies paavam ponnu nu midnite la coffee ellam pottu tharaanga .. nalla saaptutu, avanga tharathellem kudichittu, nalla novel padikaren .. normal days la enna mathikave maataanga .. ippo ore royal treatment thaanga .. chance-e illa .. "kaatrulla pothe thootrikol" (sorry if itz wrong .. me not very gud with pazhalamozhi's) .. btw, wish me luck ppl .. xamz r starting in another ten days ..

Comments Posted (9)

  1. Woow..guess you have put more effort writing this blog than preparing for ur exam :-p.. neways..I appreciate ur efforts. Appove sonein..go for ur dream..you wanted to do ur PhD in Astrophysics rite ? And for those who did not know this dream of robbie..she wanted to be an astrophysicist !! Now money is luring you I guess..not a bad option though..Guess ur roomies should realize that they will be doing a real great job if they dont treat you royally and atleast then you will come to senses and prepare for your exams instead of reading novels ..Blimey !!..:D Good luck with ur exams..soon you can stand up to ur PL and ask him..ne enna padichuruke ? what technology ? :-p ...Once again good luck !!

  2. thanx ... :) .. vera enna panrathu betsy .. namma oorla mark vaanganumna this is the only way .. he he he

  3. hey tanx vasanth .. and u bet i put in SOME efforts for this post but wel, as for examz, 'm seriously thinkin of starting my prep .. high time .. me not givin this url to my roomies .. he he he ..

  4. All the best for your exams.
    And I know all the "what technology?" stuff and the story thereafter.

    :)

  5. yeah u do kishore and thanx to u .. dunno wat i wud ve done there without a few of y'all .. :)

  6. hey man.. ya,me didn read thru the whole thing.. hehe..too much tamil for my brain to process.. but wat did get thru was that u have ur exams!!
    all d best!

  7. Just today i learnt that per day a human mind goes through an average of 6000 thoughts. Now i get how so many bloggers come online day by day.

    Hope you don't miss your exams this time and make your dream come true. By the way i would appreciate if you could post some photos relevant to your posts, i guess it could boost what you present in your blog. "Pictures speak better than words most of times"

  8. Sorry i did not mention my identity as Sid in the previous comment.

  9. @Sid ..
    Hi .. yeah i finished my first sem .. :D .. jus got my next sem materials .. and 'm waitin for my firsts em results .. :-|
    and thanx for the nice suggestion .. 'll try to put in some photos in future .. :)